After 4 years of planning and development Abingdon Miniature Village in Mandurah first opened to the public on 1st March 2003.
Abingdon Miniature Village's display of scale model miniatures of historic buildings from the UK, is set amongst 4 acres of magnificent award winning gardens. A 1000m² hedge maze, circular maze, model train town, mini golf, secret garden, lakes, water features, birds, playground, picnic & BBQ areas are some of the many experiences that Abingdon Miniature Village provides.
We also have the beautiful heritage tearoom ‘Ruby House’ where you can enjoy Morning & afternoon teas, Devonshire's & light lunches.
- Scale model miniatures of historical buildings from the UK
- Over 4 acres of magnificent gardens
- 1000 square metre hedge maze plus a circular racing maze
- 12 hole mini golf
- Grassed picnic areas, playground, covered BBQ area with gas BBQ
- Heritage Tearooms, serving morning & afternoon teas, Devonshire Teas, High Teas & light lunches
Abingdon Miniature Village is named after the town of Abingdon in Oxfordshire, 10 kms south of Oxford on the River Thames and is the oldest continually inhabited town in the UK. Buildings such as the Abingdon County Hall, Church of St Nicholas, the Abbey Buildings and Old Anchor Inn pub have been meticulously reproduced in miniature.